Appointment Information in English
- UNC medical record card (New patients will receive one of these upon check-in.)
- All insurance information (This includes your insurance card, drug card, and any other pertinent insurance information.)
- Money for payment or your insurance co-pay
- All medications you are currently taking
Here you will find a copy of the General Consent for Treatment form (link) that all new patients to UNC must sign before receiving treatment. A written notice describing how medical information may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information precedes the General Consent for Treatment form. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. This is available in English and in Spanish - Aviso de Practicas Privadas.
* To those speaking another language, please notify front desk staff of your need of an interpreter at the time of check-in. For those patients with hearing loss or difficulty, the procedure for obtaining an individual to assist with signing is as follows:
Notify the clinic of your need for a sign interpreter so that they may notify the Department of Volunteer Services. The Department of Volunteer Services will arrange for a certified sign interpreter for patients who are hearing impaired. When possible, requests should be made 48 hours in advance.