How to Find Us
|UNC Health Care System locations||Internal Map of UNC Hospitals||Written directions to
|Parking & Transportation||Hedrick Building directions||UNC Physcians Network locations||University of North
Use the map below to find the UNC Health Care location you are looking for. You can view this map on a page by itself at this link.
View UNC Health Care System in a larger map
This map will show you where to go once you arrive at the hospitals.
For written directions, parking and shuttle information, choose from the following:
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the North
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the South
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the East
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the West
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the Durham area
- UNC Health Care Community Practice Locations
- UNC Heart & Vascular Centers and Clinics
- UNC Healthway on N.C. Hwy 54
- Google Map of all UNC Health Care System locations
- The Dogwood Deck is located on Manning Drive across from UNC
Hospitals. Mapping and directions are available from the the searchable UNC Campus
Map (search for "dogwood").
Patients and visitors may park in the Dogwood Parking Decks or the Ambulatory Care Center parking lot at a cost of $1.25 per hour or a fraction thereof, to a maximum of $8 for a full day. Parking for patients visiting the UNC Family Medicine Center is located directly beside the front entrance of the center.
- Parking Information
- Chapel Hill Transit
- NextBus for real-time bus arrival information for Chapel Hill Transit
The James T. Hedrick Building, which houses Employment and other administrative functions, is located approximately three miles east of campus, just off Highway 54 (Raleigh Road) at 211 Friday Center Drive.
- From the 15-501 bypass, take Highway 54 East. Go 1 miles and turn right on Friday Center Drive.
- From I-40 W, take exit 273 A, Highway 54 West. Go 1.8 miles and turn left on Friday Center Drive.
- From I-40 E take exit 273, Highway 54. Go 1.6 miles and turn left on Friday Center Drive.
The Hedrick Building is located at the end of the road. Visitor parking is available, and a Chapel Hill Transit bus stop is nearby.
The UNC Physicians Network (formerly the Triangle Physicians
Network) is a not-for-profit, joint effort between the UNC Health Care
System and Rex Healthcare.
UNC Physicians Network is a regional network of more than 30 physician practices and more than 100 physicians who deliver a full-range of primary care and specialty services to communities of Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas. View a map of UNC Physicians & Associates locations.
- Maps from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- A printable map of the Health Sciences campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- A searchable
campus map of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill