Epic Haiku & Canto Mobile Applications
Haiku and Canto apps enable secure access to the electronic health record. The Haiku app can be used on iOS and Android devices. Canto is the mobile application for iPad. Both applications allow clinicians to access patient charts securely from anywhere.
For all Epic@UNC questions or issues please contact the Help Desk at 984-974-4357.
Haiku and Canto Installation
Please connect your device to the skynet network while you are working at a UNC facility.
- Download and install the application from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- iPhone and Android users should download the Haiku app
- iPad users should download Canto. (Please note, Epic does not currently offer an Android tablet app.)
- After you have downloaded the app, select the configuration button below to automatically configure the app.
- Log into the Haiku and Canto apps using your Hyperspace username and password.