Epic@UNC is UNC Health's electronic health record, available at most of our hospitals. We invite patients to participate in their care through the My UNC Chart.
Epic Information for Providers
Providers, please visit our Epic@UNC for Providers area for more information about tools for you.
My UNC Chart
My UNC Chart gives patients controlled access to the same Epic medical records their doctors use via browser or mobile app (for iOS and Android). My UNC Chart's self-serve online functions can help patients improve their own health, reduce the cost of customer service and provide a vital communication link to support accountable care. (Note that not all My UNC Chart functions are available on mobile).
Through My UNC Chart, patients can:
- View test results
- View upcoming & past appointments
- Fill out pre-visit questionnaires
- Schedule appointments
- View paperless statements & pay bills online
- Upload photos
- Update medications and allergies
- Connect to home devices
- Refill prescriptions
- Message securely with providers
- View a child's records and print growth charts
- Manage the care of elderly parents
- View education topics triggered by EHR data
- Get a chronic disease summary w/reminders