Epic@UNC Training Locations
Classes for Epic@UNC training will be taught at four different locations:
Learning Street (new location)
The new Learning Street facility is located at 2001 Carrington Mill Blvd in Morrisville. We no longer have training at the old Morrisville Outlet Mall or 5221 Paramount Parkway.
If you have any questions about the Learning Street move or the new location, please email email@example.com or call the new facility’s main line at 984-215-5110.
Directions to the new Learning Street:
From I-40 Westbound: Take I-40 to exit 284, turn left onto Airport Blvd. Cross over the bridge, go past Cracker Barrel and at the stop light turn right onto Perimeter Park Drive. Go to the next stop light and turn right onto Paramount Parkway. Go to the end of the street to the stop light and take a left. Learning Street will be the first facility on the right , 2001 Carrington Mill Blvd, Morrisville, NC
From I-40 Eastbound: Take I-40 E. to exit 283 for i-540 toward US-70/NC-55/Apex, keep right at the fork, follow signs for NC-540 W/NC-540, Continue onto NC-540 W, use the right two lanes to take exit 69 for NC-54 toward Cary/Chapel Hill, use the left two lanes to turn left onto NC-54 E/Chapel Hill Rd. Drive to Carrington Mill Blvd., use the left two lanes to turn left onto Carrington Mill Blvd. Take the first left and turn onto Lichtin Blvd and the facility is on your right OR take the 2nd left and turn into the facility parking lot.
Caldwell Training Location
Epic@UNC training at Caldwell is held at 348 Harper Avenue SW, Lenoir, NC (Classroom A, B, C, or D)
Logistics for 348 Harper Avenue
- There is no way to clock in from this facility, so you must communicate with your manager regarding time spent so he or she can update your time card.
- If you are commuting to training from your worksite, clock in as usual at your worksite and stay clocked in during your commute.
- Please wear your badge for identification purposes.
- There is a break room where you can store your lunch or a snack. There are also restaurants close by.
- Parking at this facility is limited, but free. You are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to carpool whenever possible since parking will fill up quickly.
- If you do park at the Harper Avenue location during the day, please park on the RIGHT SIDE of the parking lot. There are other businesses not related to Caldwell training located in the building.
Pardee Training Location
Epic@UNC training is held at one of 3 locations:
Pardee Support Center, 960 Spartanburg Highway, Hendersonville, NC 28792 – 3 Remote Training Rooms (Daffodil, Coneflower, Hydrangea)
Pardee Memorial Hospital, 800 North Justice Street, Hendersonville, NC 28791 – 2 Training Rooms (IT Conference Room and Sunflower)
Mission/Pardee Health Campus, 2775 Hendersonville Road, Arden, NC, 28704 – 2 Training Rooms (Trillium and Poppy)
Logistics for Pardee Training Locations
- Time clocks are not available in the Support Center or at the Mission/Pardee location.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
- Mileage to and from class is not reimbursed.
- There is a break room, snack machines and a refrigerator available at the Support Center.
- There is a cafeteria available at Pardee Hospital.
- There are restaurants nearby the Mission/Pardee campus.
We require that co-workers wear their ID badge at all times during Epic@UNC Training.
If adverse weather threatens or cancels classes, we will communicate through the email listed for you in the LMS (Learning Management System).
Personal comfort, food, beverages, and electronic devices
We want you to feel comfortable when attending training. Make a note of the following guidelines when preparing to attend training.
- Dress in layers to accommodate personal preference.
- Food is NOT permitted in any classroom.
- Covered beverage containers may be permitted in the classroom.
- Break room space may be available if you want to bring food for breaks or a meal.
- Refrigerators, vending machines, and microwaves may not be available at your facility. Check the details for your facility.
- A "mother's room" is available if you need to pump - ask for directions.
- Turn all electronic devices to ‘silent’ during class.
- Power outlets are not available in the classroom to charge laptop or electronic devices.