Receive compassionate care at UNC Health from doctors who specialize in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions that affect the urinary system in men and women and the male reproductive system.
Urinary System Conditions
Count on our team for high-quality care for:
Seek kidney care from a nephrologist at UNC Health if you have a kidney disease or kidney failure.
Male Reproductive Conditions
Look to a knowledgeable urologist for specialized care of the male reproductive system. Choose UNC Health for care of:
You may receive diagnostic tests, such as imaging tests, cystoscope, and urine sample tests to help your doctor detect a health condition.
Find specialty care for children’s urological problems, including:
Treatments & Procedures
Visit a convenient location near your home in North Carolina for in-office treatments and procedures, including:
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccine or immunotherapy for bladder cancer
- Biopsy, which takes a tissue sample for testing and diagnosis
- Botox® injections to treat incontinence
- Kidney stone procedures, such as shock wave lithotripsy, ureteroscopy, and surgery
- Lifestyle changes
- Pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomy, a procedure to sterilize men so they are no longer able to father children
If you need surgery such as a sling procedure, kidney transplant, or circumcision to treat your condition, depend on our skilled urologists.
Learn more about what it’s like to get inpatient and outpatient (same-day) surgery at UNC Health.
You’ll receive treatments that are safe and effective for you because your primary care provider, urologist, and other members of your care team will communicate with each other about your health goals and care plan.