Experience high-quality, comprehensive women’s health care at UNC Health. From preventive care and wellness services to specialty care or surgery, you’ll find guidance and support that meets your needs for every stage of life.
Conditions We Treat
Get expert care from women’s health specialists at UNC Health for:
- Breast conditions, including breast pain
- Cancer, including cervical and ovarian cancer
- Infertility, trouble getting or staying pregnant
- Menstrual cycle (period) conditions, including polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and irregular, painful, or heavy periods
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Osteoporosis, weakened bones
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic floor disorders, including incontinence (trouble controlling urine) and bladder pain syndrome
- Sexual health problems, including decreased libido (sex drive)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal infections, including yeast infections
Care & Treatment
At UNC Health, you’ll get care personalized to your unique needs from specialists focused on your well-being, with services including:
Pregnancy & Birth
Access outstanding pregnancy and birth care at UNC Health hospitals. You’ll benefit from comprehensive support every step of your journey, from preconception and prenatal services to neonatal (NICU) care to postpartum support.
Experience UNC Health’s family-focused classes and events suite of services available to maternity patients across North Carolina.