Managing Your Care
Take charge of your medical care with UNC Health’s resources for patients and families. You’ll work with teams and technology focused on helping you get well and stay healthy.
My UNC Chart
Manage your care from one portal with My UNC Chart. With our transition to Epic@UNC, you’ll get coordinated, real-time information as you:
- Access test results
- Connect with your provider
- Manage your appointments
- Pay your bills online
- Request prescription refills
- Request your medical records
- Track your health
At any point as a UNC Health patient, you’re welcome to request your medical records. There is a fee to request your medical records, which you can do via My UNC Chart, or in person at a UNC Health location.
Language & Accessibility
UNC Health hospitals offer language interpreters and accessibility assistance to help you get around the hospital or communicate with your care team. Notify a member of staff at your UNC Health hospital for help.
Opioid Medication Safety
See how UNC Health keeps you and members of the community safe with our opioid stewardship committee. With this effort, we work to:
- Increase safe and convenient disposal of opioids
- Educate you about opioid medication
- Educate providers on opioid prescribing, storage, and security
- Develop and implement a data-driven plan to assist surgical care and patients