My UNC Chart Video Visits
My UNC Chart video visits let you access the care you need without going to a UNC Health location. If you’re not sure if you need a video visit or an in-person visit, we can help you decide. Call your provider’s office to discuss your health needs and schedule a visit.
How to Schedule a Video Visit
You can schedule a video visit directly through your My UNC Chart account or by calling your provider’s office.
- Select Visits, then Schedule an Appointment.
- Select Video Visit.
- Select the provider you want to see.
- Fill out your preferred date and time and be sure to describe the most important thing you want addressed during your visit. Click the Send Request button. A staff member will contact you to complete the scheduling process.
Read our step-by-step instructions for scheduling a video visit.
• New patients can schedule video visits from Find a Doctor directory.
• Due to state licensure requirements, your provider may not be able to do a video visit if you are not in North Carolina at the time of your appointment.
How much do video visits cost?
Video visits will be billed to your insurance, similar to an in-person visit. Please contact your insurance provider for details about your specific policy.