Can I Donate?
AGE: You must be 16 years of age or older.
WEIGHT: You must weigh 110 pounds or more.
FEELING WELL: You must be healthy and well within 72 hours prior to donation (no sore throat, cough, fever, etc.).
- Taking certain oral medications for psoriasis, severe acne, hair loss or enlargement of prostate may disqualify you to donate.
- Taking antibiotics, depending on their use, may or may not affect your eligibility to donate.
- Do not take aspirin or medications that contain aspirin 48 hours prior to donation.
Due to FDA regulations living in or visiting some parts of the world can affect eligibility for platelet donation.
- If you have been outside of the United States in the past 12 months you may not be eligible to donate. Travel to malaria risk areas area 12 month deferral after leaving the area. Please check out the CDC website for eligibility.
- You cannot donate if you have lived or visited the United Kingdom for three or more months between 1980 and 1996.
- You cannot donate if you have spent 5 or more years in Europe between 1980 and the present.
A VALID ID IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO DONATE.
Any questions please contact us at: