UNC Senior Alliance providers are dedicated to keeping you healthy and providing high-quality, patient-centered care. Our network offers primary care, specialty care and hospital services throughout North Carolina. Our providers work together so you receive coordinated care across different settings. Whether you see a specialist or visit one of our hospitals, your primary doctor will be informed about all your experiences so that you receive the best care possible.
Do you have questions about Medicare or Medicare coverage? Visit the Medicare site to learn more at www.medicare.gov.
Medicare ID cards have been changed and Social Security numbers have been removed. Click here to see what the new ID card looks like.
In previous years, some Medicare patients whose doctors worked with an ACO received a $25 reward for attending their Annual Wellness Visit. This reward is no longer offered by Medicare, as of January 1, 2019.
We partner with skilled nursing facilities throughout the state. Our partner facilities include:
- Brian Center Health & Retirement (Clayton)
- Brookshire Nursing Center (Hillsborough)
- Capital Nursing & Rehabilitation (Raleigh)
- Carol Woods Retirement Community (Chapel Hill)
- Carolina Point (Durham)
- Liberty Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Johnston (Benson)
- Litchford Falls Healthcare (Raleigh)
- Pruitt Health-Raleigh (Raleigh)
- Springbrook Nursing & Rehabilitation (Clayton)
- Southpoint Healthcare Center (Durham)
- UNC REX Rehabilitation & Nursing Care Center Apex (Apex)
- UNC REX Rehabilitation & Nursing Care Center (Raleigh)