You are here: Home > Home > Health and Patient Care > Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program > What Do I Need to Bring With Me?

What Should I Bring With Me?

For your first visit, we would like you to bring the following documentation:


  • Please bring all health insurance cards. 
  • Please bring a picture I.D. (if you have one).
  • Please be prepared to make a payment.  Please ask our administrative assistant for details.  All payments will vary. 
  • Please bring your medications, or a list of them.


If you do not have insurance, please come to the appointment.  We can help facilitate the process of applying for UNC's program for Charity Care.


If the assessment is DWI related, or related to another court matter, please bring the following:

  • ticket or citation

  • blood alcohol test report (if applicable)

  • other court related documents

  • attorney information if a letter is needed to verify assessment completion.


Document Actions