If you know of an internal resource that the Well-Being Program should be aware of, please email the following information to WellBeing@unchealth.unc.edu.
- Name of the resource
- Contact information related to the resource
- Details of the resource, including scope
If you have successfully piloted work related to well-being, we invite you to share your best practices with other units, departments and entities throughout UNC Health by submitting for inclusion in the Well-Being Toolkit.
Submissions should meet the following criteria:
- Have a successful pilot within the UNC system
- Have substantial supporting data (evidence-based examples of what has worked and how you have implemented them)
- Clearly outline requirements, materials, and potential limitations
- Must be exportable and replicable (not specific to any one unit/department/entity)
Please submit your content, or any questions, via email to WellBeing@unchealth.unc.edu. The Well-Being Program will review submissions twice per year, once at the end of June and once at the end of December.
- Literature Consulted